New for September 2017!
We are on the lookout for a blogger to join the Edinburgh Ski Club Committee. This is a revised position, replacing the former newsletter editor role.
About the role
You will be responsible for gathering and publishing articles, images and video that promotes the activities of the club to internal and external audiences across the Club’s website and social media.
This is a new position that can be shaped by the post-holder, but your duties may include:
- Writing or curating features for the blog (news) area of the website.
- Generating or curating images/video to populate the website and social media channels.
- Publishing blog posts and images on social media channels.
- Working closely with the Communications and PR post-holder on developing social media and website content.
- Producing email newsletters for enquirers and/or former members.
Skills and training
You’ll need to be proactive and enthusiastic in gathering articles and images.
The position would be ideal for someone with an interest in creative writing, social media or blogging. A basic knowledge in these areas would be helpful but training can be given on how to edit the website and social media channels.