Winners of our inaugural photo competition were announced in a big reveal at the fondue party on Saturday 8 April.
Competition was tough with over 150 entries submitted. Winners were selected by a member vote on the night, with special acknowledgements selected by the social team.
And the winners were:
- Overall winner: Guy Dean with his photo of Emily ‘Who needs skis’. Guy scooped the bottle of whisky.
- Runner up: Laura Calder with ‘Spot the photo bomber”. Laura wins a £40 voucher for Blues and Tiso.
- Third place was shared by Rebecca Eccles for her photo of Auris, Rhone-Alpes, France and David Quine for his entries ‘Skier in snow soup’ and his ski lift photo.
Special acknowledgements from the social team go to:
- Angela Ellis for ‘Best lunching ladies’
- David Quine for ‘Best wild life’
Winning photos will be shared on our Facebook page and member group. Congratulations to all the winners, and to all entrants, who have set the bar high for next year!
Thanks go to Rebecca Eccles and Blues Ski Shop for sponsoring the event.